Far from perfect, many battle scars are showing... but if the light of Jesus shines through them, we have lived our purpose. Our desire is to point each one that crosses our path to Him, The One for whom we live our life.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Choosing Joy!
We all have things in our lives that seem to want to "steal" our joy. Would I let someone steal from me without fighting for it? NO, so why do I let the devil steal my joy? We have MUCH to be thankful for tonight, sooooooooooo many answers to prayer, one is MAJOR, but going to let the person to whom it directly effects, share that herself :) We all share in that joy!! My heart and body are trying to do weird things on me still, yet I CHOOSE JOY, because Jesus has brought me this far, HE HAS, HE DOES, HE WILL keep giving me grace to deal. Thankful for HIS many Blessings, and the first FIVE are so so important: 1-Salvation, 2- My husband, 3-Shania, 4-Kelsey, and 5-Kaitlyn!! I so badly want to be able to do, go, handle all the things I use to do... at this point still not there... I am holding on to complete healing, and CHOOSE to enjoy the smallest of wonders in Gods creation each day. I know most of you do not know the exact detail of my "health" issue, it's ok, GOD knows and my family and I just ask for your prayers now and again as we come to mind :)
No comments:
Post a Comment