So feel like I have been in a battle, after talking with my pastor, and few friends, I realize I am not alone... devil is fighting everywhere, and he is not withholding ANYTHING... It has been a battle to get my time alone with Him, school, and life all done in one day.. It doesn't help when you add physical challenges to that.. I am spending time with the Lord, just not the quality time I want, and know HE wants from me. Revival is starting@ the Phx church this week, praying we are able to go every night, praying for so many different things and people, and want God's Spirit poured out on the church and us!! I need a good dose of The Holy Ghost's power to fall on me with fire from Heaven!! That is my plea... So I am asking myself these questions, what am I doing to pray that down? What needs to be removed from my life, or added, or set aside to see revival in my soul and in our home. The girls are feeling the same things, and have talked to us about this, what a humbling blessed thought to know your children are praying for REVIVAL in their own hearts, and want The Holy Ghost's power upon them. Oh Lord hear our cries!! God is working and moving, I know enough about this feeling to know God is working me over again, and oh how I want that.. no does not feel good, but I do not have a "feel so" salvation... it is a "know so" and I do not want anything in me, around me, or on me, that is not pleasing to my Jesus!! So excited I heard from a few friends from the mesa church( its the Indian mission work Sis Dorthy is doing) had not heard from them in some time, and they were sharing how they have not been in church and backslid and want to be saved, so encouraged my heart to hear them say they would be in revival... please pray for them, I feel such a burden for these dear people that call me their friend... Such a neat way the whole text conversation got started with a lady I have yet to even meet, so thus the title of this post "God works in mysterious ways"
My mother has a procedure coming up soon, in which she will be put under anesthetics. I will be taking her and helping to care for her, please pray everything goes ok.
Have another dear friend going in TOMORROW and this is VERY VERY serious, and she desperately needs answers in concern for her health.. PLEASE PRAY with me tomorrow for this dear friend.. I know she would appreciate it.
Have another dear friend that needs prayer,, my prayer list has grown so large it overwhelms me at times.. so many hurting people, as I am sure yours has too.. There is pain and suffering at every turn on every hand.. but we serve a PRAYER answering GOD who is in control over all!!! Bless His Holy Name!!
Also prayers for my husband this week would greatly be appreciated, he will be covering for a co-worker, and came off his normal shift, only had today off, and goes right back tomorrow to pull the whole weeks shift.. I know that may not sound hard, if you understood his work, you would better understand this request.. He has been battling SEVER asthma and allergies, which complicate and aggravate each other. But GOD is able, and will never let us down, HE always takes care of us, Praise the Lord!!
*****************************PRAISE REPORT***********************************
Kelsey has been walking without her crutches, as many of you already know, tonight she made dinner ALL BY HERSELF... She has been wanting to do that for so long, was such a joy to see her up and about.. Her knee still swells some, that is normal, she is healing.. GOD IS HEALING HER, we have SO MUCH to be thankful for!!! Thank you Jesus for your blessings on us!!
Trust everyone has a great week, praying for you all, Stand firm, Stand tall, Stand in the Lord, He is faithful and Just!!! PRAISE GOD!!
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment