Monday, May 2, 2011

Missed church today :(

I do NOT like missing church, makes for a very very long week. Makes the day seem empty almost... However GOD is a big GOD and can meet with us wherever we are, and I am so so grateful for that.  We did watch services online today, and did learn new precepts as well as being blessed. .. SO thankful for online ministry!!  
Kelsey is to start Physical Therapy this week- if you think about her please pray for her. We are SO encouraged how God has helped her thus far and is continuing to do so, her healing is coming along very well. She will be in therapy until somewhere around July 1st- this has been a long road, yet how Blessed we are in the battles won both emotionally, physically, and spiritually. 


God is SO very good, how I want to draw closer, climb higher, learn more, and TELL whomever I can that JESUS SAVES!!! Oh what a glorious thought!

Hope you all have a wonderful start to the new week!!
  
                   Blessings to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment