This week has been a challenge for sure... my heart still doing it's thing, but I know Jesus is in control&working.
Praise His name!!
Claiming His healing, thankful for how close He stays by our side.
God is working, He is opening doors no man could shut, and shutting no man could open!!
I know my redeemer lives, He amazes me.
Just for who He is alone, is breath taking...
I love Him, my King, Savior, and Satisfying Comforter!!!
Jesus, I love you!!
I don't want to ask you for anything in this moment, just want to praise...
Nearer Lord to thee,
My soul longes to be.
Your all sufficient grace,
Your marvelous in all your ways.
In the palm of your hand
Father, that's where I am.
You have my name written there,
You know my frame that's made from sand.
Your tender mercies new each day,
Father lead me in all your ways.
~Angela~
No comments:
Post a Comment