Another sleepless night.... so much on my mind.... so much to be done....
BUT
For some reason it does not feel as important to me right now. With this new season of life that is slowly setting in, I find myself reflecting, anticipating, meditating, and pondering.
I guess to some degree I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, as I know most of you are with your own stuff. I am feeling.... STILL... the kind of " Be still and know HE is God" Still...
Ever feel that way?
I know HE is God, I just can not put my finger on what is exactly going on, but it is there. Maybe because this new season is bringing COMPLETE change... but change we have known was coming for a LONG time.. Change that is good, and exciting.... BUT it is here.. and I do not feel prepared, equipped, or ready like I think I should be...
YET I know, GOD does the equipping to what He calls us too... I love that.
This makes no sense.... but perfect sense at the same time..
I hear a really good Bible Study calling my name... I ended one a few weeks ago, and I feel the need, the call, the desire, to get into this next one.
I love being in the throngs of a good Bible Study. Learning, searching, growing, and working this daily walk thing out with my Father and Savior.
One thing I am sure of and am so thankful for is...
NOTHING is to hard for my GOD, and HE is in control, and I do not have to worry about driving............ Just stay in the car and read the map....
God is good...
Trust all has a Blessed week.
Please pray for our family, several unspoken prayer requests.
No comments:
Post a Comment