Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

From your three princesses and Queen!!!!  =)

We love you so very much and are so thankful YOU are the man of our lives and hearts!!

I am so thankful Jesus hand picked not only a WONDERFUL Husband, but also a WONDERFUL Father for our children!!!!!

We love you, honor, trust, and respect you.
I know Jesus is honoring you for the life you live not just in public, but here at home where it matters most.
You don't brag on yourself nor seek approval from anyone outside your God given sphere of influence, so I will take this opportunity to do so =}

As God commanded you to lead our home you fulfill that every day, no complaints, going above and beyond, always putting our needs above your own.
God also commanded we ladies of this home to obey, honor, love and respect you.....what a joy&privilege it is!!!!

There are not enough words to adequately portray how much we love you!!!

So will end this post with a heart-felt
Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment