Sunday, February 26, 2012

Long few weeks

Well these past few weeks have been long ones here in the Wiseman home.
Steve is recovering from double pneumonia, bronchitis&his asthma has been worse because of it.
Friday night(actually was Saturday morning) when he got home from work he looked awful, I wanted him to call off sick for Saturday, but no can do.
The good Lord kept His hand on my dear hubby&I am so thankful!!
Shania came down with bronchitis &now sounds like Kelsey is fighting it off....hope Kaity&I don't!!!

I go back to my cardiologists next month, he had his nurse call to check on me&upped my heart meds to 200mg's a day.... I am working my way up to that.
Several concerns have come up again with regards to this whole heart thing, I covet your prayers!!

God has been answering prayer, so thankful to
"Serve a RISEN Savior He's in the world today, I see His hand of Mercy whatever man may say....
I know that He is with me..... And just the time I need Him, He is always near...
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today.
He walks with me and talks with me along life 's  narrow way!!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart!!"

Praise the Lord!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love u and am here! God knows!

Steve~N~Angela said...

I love you too!! Glad to have my family around, specially in times like this. He does know, and it will be OK!! Like you said, God has kept His hand on our family, many miracles... He isn't done yet!!

Post a Comment