Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend past.. Another week ahead.

I so miss going to church on Sunday.. makes for such a LONG LONG LONG week... Praying Kelsey will improve over the next week to at least make it to Sunday morning service.. She is still in a considerable amount of pain, but thanking GOD for how HE has helped and touched her... Friday was a REALLY rough day for her and Saturday was not easy by any stretch... Sunday, she was some better... Our schedules are still all messed up, but I have been able to get some sleep... and that has helped... Thankful The Good Lord helped Steve through his work week and praying he can get some much needed rest the next few days.

School is .................... not going as strong right now, but still managing to get some in, that in itself is a BLESSING directly from GOD, because we have all been so exhausted.

My Mother and Grandmother came to see Kelsey and us Saturday evening, brought a beautiful plant and other gifts, more books for the girls to read... These girls LOVE to read, and I am so glad because I love to read( don't get to as much as I would like to) and my mother loves to read, grandma loves to read... so really helps out with the school part...

We attended church via online @ LBC and Sunday evening's message was very good, and The Holy Spirit definitely spoke to me personally on some issues that need HIS attention. So thankful to be still a lump of clay in THE Almighty potter's hands!!!
Happy Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment