Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Late night ramblings

It's 3am... 
SVTs doing its thang.... 
Night Nurse just gave me meds (my dearest Shania) she helped me get set up at my craft table, knowing I probably will only last about an hour tops maybe & 
will get me up & move me to the chair of my choice.
 I'm reflecting on how faithful God is in our life, my life. 
Here we are a week & a half until Shania graduates H.S..
 She bought her own formal gown for her graduation&ashes looks AMAZING in it! 
I would love to post a front view but want to save the surprise until the night of the ceremony. =) 
 my dear Mother and Kelsey went with her to pick it up last night. 
I'm amazed how the Lord is helping me not to fall into a feel sorry for myself routine over not being there for the whole process. 6 years ago my world would of fallen apart & everyone would of heard about it, for real. 
But God has and is teaching me so much these past five years on this journey. 
It's actually the EXACT phrase/title I wrote in a journal some few years back, 
as the theme of a mid-year AFHE Conf where Linda Crosby was the guest speaker.
 "Trust God to fill in the gaps" I might be off in exact wording now that I think about it but.. 
That's what I've been learning. 
Trust!
 Lean!
 Release!
 Believe! 
And here we are, graduation time WITH HONORS,
 and I couldn't tell you hardly a single thing or reason on earth it happened. 
But I can tell you a HEAVENLY one. GOD FILLED IN THE GAP! 
Just like He promised. 

Wow.. Sat down here feeling a bit worn down...
 Now my heart is truly over flowing with thanksgiving & praise to my JESUS!! 
Don't deserve a single bit of this life,
 but He is helping me to live the journey He has lovingly placed me on.
 No mistake about it. 

And as I sat here to write, JESUS has started bringing me out of the SVT's!!! 

I love You JESUS! 

I'm going to post a video that is old but so rich & encouraging. If you want to be blessed, take a listen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment