that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need."
(Hebrews 4:16)
Come boldly... That sticks out to me.. What really sticks out is the source from which I am boldly going, "the throne of grace" wow.. Think about that.. God almighty is sitting on His throne & He has grace to help in ANY need. I'm so thankful I serve a God that is not limited to my imagination or limitations.
"But my God can supply ALL my needs according to HIS riches in Christ Jesus"
I feel alone, yet not alone right now.
This has got to be the hottest and most deadly spiritual, emotional, and mental storm our family has faced yet. I don't understand it but I know this is critical... I must do what I know to do or my eternal soul is at stake. Words from a very dear friend and spiritual mother in the faith told me over the phone the other night. "Don't punish JESUS for what man does wrong"
Don't punish Jesus.... That convicted me and has challenged me to really think about what I am saying or doing or not saying or doing, both are critical right now.
Wether I like it or not my life is being watched.. But it's not the earthly spectators to be most concerned with.. It's the Heavanly ONE.. He is sitting HIGH and lifted up on His Throne!!!
Jesus please pray to the Father for us today. Please guide us Holy Spirit in each critical step we take. We don't want to grieve You nor cause shame to come upon You because of us failing You in this fire.
I'm not responsible for anyone but myself as I stand before You, and I do want to finish well..
I don't want to be a stumbling block to anyone and I don't want to cause anyone else to be one to me.
Help me keep my eyes fixed on You at all times Lord as we step out into the unknown once again. I know this much, You will NEVER fail me and You are more than aware of where I am right this very moment. I'm holding onto you with every breath I have JESUS, and it's still not enough. Hold me Lord through this fire, carry us through this trial. Lord, without you holding us we will not make it through.
Protect our children's hearts and use this tragedy for our good, may it build our faith in You. And carry us as You say in Your word. "From strength to strength".
My reputation is none of my concern of man.. What matters most is, what do YOU think of me?
No comments:
Post a Comment