Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lord give me grace

I do not want to complain... have no reason.... however I am human and this is my blog so... 

I wish our schedule was back on track like I would like it to be. 
Wish .... 
ya know I am stopping there... 
Instead..

Thank You Lord, for helping me this week... 
Thank You Lord, for friends that are coming to visit us tonight!!
Thank You Lord, for a husband whom I adore and cherish, who spoils me rotten, and always puts his family first.
Thank You Lord, for helping him to be the spiritual leader of our home, and being the father You created him to be.
Thank You Lord, we have a job and a nice home.
Thank You Lord, our bills are paid, we have food on the table and a good place to sleep.
Thank You Lord for our three beautiful girls that we do not deserve.. We love them each, and are so Blessed You loaned them to us to raise for YOUR glory!!
Thank You Lord, for allowing us this awesome journey of home-education and the close bond it creates.
But Lord, most of all... 

Thank You for saving me,
 sanctifying,
 and keeping me. 
I pray Your will be done in our home and in our lives. 
I pray we can be Your hands and feet, and remember...
 You reached WAY down for me, 
set people in my path to speak words of truth in love
 even when I did not want to hear it. 
Bless those precious people today,
 protect them,
 encourage them,
 and help them along this way.
Bless those whom can not forgive,
 and Lord help me to remember why I forgive... 
it is because You first forgave me, 
and that is what Mercy and Grace is all about!!!

                     I Love You Father!!! 
                     I Love You Jesus!!!! 
                     I Need You Holy Spirit!!

Love, Your ever learning, 
a work in progress, 
homeward bound daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment