I wanna be ready!
If it’s in my sleep on a dark cold night,
Or in the middle of the day,
When things are coming at me, left and right.
I wanna be ready!
If You choose to heal me Lord, on this earth to stay,
To raise this family to live for You from day to day.
Teach them to put you first in all we do and say,
To live by the holy book, walk in all Your ways.
I wanna be ready!
To love this man You made for me,
To spend this earthly life,
Honor, love, respect him, to follow by his side.
I wanna be ready!
To give an answer of, this hope that lies within,
Let others see OH what a difference, when Jesus comes in.
I wanna be ready!
When the trumpet sounds and You break those eastern skies,
When at last your glory will shine for all the world to see,
For every knee shall bow, every tongue confess,
KING JESUS YOU ARE LORD,
And will reign for all eternity.
I wanna be ready!
Till at last Your face I shall see,
Teach me Lord to live in your holiness continually.
To trust Your control in and over all,
Lord teach me to stand,
By Your grace never loose the call.
Yes Lord I wanna be ready,
For you at all times,
It’s by Your grace,
Your strength,
In Your hands, I place my life.
Written by: Angela Wiseman
December , 29th, 2011 4:45am
No comments:
Post a Comment