Saturday, November 19, 2011

Emotional

I know, it is no BIG surprise that I would be emotional. 
I am not grieving.. I don't think... Just can not believe how time flies by, and hit with the realization....
my time to shape and mold, influence, and lead, our lil girl is heading into a whole other phaze ( yes you read the word right- inside thing) 
Have I done enough? Am I doing enough? Will it be enough? 
I know these are all questions mothers ask themselves about their children.
I am most grateful that Jesus commands their destiny.
And I am blessed to say I get to go through these same emotions two more times :) 

So I probably will not have time to post much more then a few pictures from my phone( love mobile blogging) So wanted to say a few things about and to our Shy gurl!!

Happy Happy 15th Birthday baby girl!! Daddy and Mama are SO VERY proud of you!! 
How blessed we are to call you our daughter!! You simply amaze us!!

Thank you for keeping such a sweet spirit, even in times it was very difficult to do so.
Thank you, for praying, staying steady and strong in your walk with the Lord.

No you have not said anything, but I have watched as you quietly slip away to go spend some time with HIM.

Thank you, for being such a strong, courageous, and gentle mentor for your sisters. 
Thank you, for stepping up and assuming a role that was never asked of you, but you did it anyway, because you love your family.
Thank you for the countless hours of serving us, your family in so many ways.
Thank you, for the late night massages, they have become a special part of our relationship.
I love the long talks, listening to your dreams, your hopes, your heart.
I am honored that you share so openly. 

Thank you, for being willing to do the unpopular thing, even when it meant you were not voted the coolest friend to have. 
Jesus never took His eyes off of your hearts intent for a second, and has honored you because of it.
I am proud of you for digging into who God is and searching His will for your life at this age. 
We are so blessed by your giving spirit. You never hesitate to have your families back.. 

SO I hope on this your Fifteenth Birthday, you know how much you are LOVED!!!

I pray the Lord continues to lead you, honor you, and molds you, into the beautiful plan HE has written for you from before the foundations of the world were ever created.

You baby girl are written in the palm of HIS almighty hand and He does have a purpose and plan for your life. 

This mama's heart is full, but so thankful that the good Lord has blessed us with another year to grow and love one another through HIS strength and might!! 

Reach for the stars baby, but don't forget who made those stars,
store up your treasures in Heaven, 
and never stop loving, no matter how hard it hurts.

Hold your head up high,
be confident in who GOD created you to be,
strive to be all HE has planned for you to be. 

Never let the enemy trick you into giving that up,
or compromising for the fleeting moments of temporal pleasures.
Keep an eternal perspective, 
one hand in Jesus' and His word in the other. 
Walk on in faith, 
through every trial,
every battle, 
every situation. 
Trusting that GOD doth all things well, 
and one day 
IT WILL BE WORTH IT ALL!!!

Love always and forever, Mama

2 comments:

shygurl said...

you have me bawling:) i love you and daddy and the girls. im proud to be called your daughter thank you for raising me the way you did. it has been an honor to be in this family i love you

Auntie Mary said...

Okay, you both have Auntie crying too. :-)

Angie, your post about & to your baby girl, was absolutely stunning!!!!

Shania, Auntie Mary too, is extremely proud of the beautiful young lady you have blossomed into and I am proud to be your adopted Auntie!!! :-)
I "know" that GOD has some totally awesome things in store for you, as you follow HIM and HIS will!!!!

I love you Shania ~ Happy 15th Birthday!!!!!

Post a Comment