I guess it's time for an update of sorts.... Hubby is still very sick and bed bound most of the time, have our bad nights that Jesus gets us through and have our okay nights where it's just dealing with breathing and pain. Either way God IS and WILL be faithful through it all!
We lost Ins coverage as of Oct1st so all remaining tests have been canceled and everything is on hold.
We are okay with this as we know Jesus knows what's best and will show us the next step.
We have so much to be thankful for. So much to thank God for!!!
Please remember Kelsey in prayer, she is exhausted with online college classes and helping with everything. She is very sick tonight in a almost ER serious way. That's all I can share. Would appreciate prayer for her!!
Kaity is keeping very busy with her studies and online classes as well, they are both carrying a heavy load here at home.. So thankful for our girls. Kaity would appreciate prayer as well.
She would greatly appreciate your prayers as well. It's not been easy to be at work knowing there are serious things going on here at home. But Jesus helps her and gives the peace and strength needed.
Shania and Kelsey were able to go fellowship with their new friends last week... God has answered another prayer by bringing this group into our lives.
And yes it's still supervised by parents.. It's awesome to find like minded people =)
Kelsey's hair has been a major ice breaker...
Rofl.. SHe gets it honest.
The young men had just finished up Bible Study upstairs of the home they were gathered at and one young man (whom shall remain nameless NICK*coughed I'm sorry*) =)
Came down the stairs not expecting any "new" young ladies and stopped dead in his tracks and said with a gaping jaw (as Shania put it) and said.. WOA... YOUR HAIR!!!!!
Oh I wished I could've been there.. And Kelsey responded as only she can and something like "what, have you never seen a girl with a poof?) poor guy, he hasn't stood a chance since!!!
Thank the Lord he insulted her poof...
Of course he says he likes it..
She don't buy it AND NEITHER DOES THIS ALL KNOWING MOMMA!!!!!
So I'm told at these Friday night things her hair is part of the conversation and she has educated these young men on how a proper Holiness Girl should do her poof... They have begged to measure it, she hasn't oven in yet..We shall see. Lol..
She has assured us that no one has caught her attention..
So to put any thoughts that might be floating (apply 2nd Corinth 10:5),
They are not looking.... Lol
I said well to help just tell them I will be a VERY expensive MIL =) I require MUCH retail therapy and here is the list of my DR'.. ER I mean Craft Stores. HA!!
I am told the young men have also been notified by one said middle daughter that she is taken..
His name?
Will
GODS WILL and none of them are it!! (I'm glad thy get her sense of humor)
lol what would we do without our Kelsey Girl.
One young man made the mistake by asking if she was going to get a job. She gently told him she HAD a full time job already. He STILL didn't get it.. So she ever so gently(rofl) rattled off her summery in random order and I'm told the light bulb went on for this poor young fellow.
I will admit..
I am a bit on alert as these young people are Shana and Kelsey's age and that includes the male gender...
And the selection of single praying young men are enough to make a fat woman stop eating!!!!
For realz!!
Shania is still blissfully content to be oblivious to any interest and I AM EVER SO THANKFUL!!
I have made my public appearance at her place of employment to do damage control.. Err.. I mean show my support (insert photo below)
I'm just happy I can still fit behind a cow without making it look like a full body prop... Roflroflrofl..
I've spoken to several of the young men (except for the ones that are in this group.
Yes some of them she works with) I know.... Ya take 2 steps forward and ..... Well.. No
Seriously tho.... We are thankful Jesus brought this job to Shania, she really enjoys her job and those she works with and they put up with her Mother in good nature teasing.
She should be thankful I don't get out much right? Lol
Well I must close... Busy morning ahead of me as the Lawyers office and Ins company are all EST! Yippee for me!!
Praying I can get all the documents done on time and.. The weather cools down here so we can get this place cleaned up some more.. The girls and I have LOTS of work to do...
Lord willing we need to have a yard sale and try to sell some stuff privately. And the rest is going on over to the thrift store.. First I want to get ahold of a few churches and see if there are any families in need of anything. It's not junk we just don't have room for our newly downsized life..
If you have lasted to this point. THANK YOU for your time and prayers.
We sure love y'all and pray for each as the Lord brings you to mind and we look at our prayer list.
During these crazy times we need each other in the body of Christ like never before.
Until next time....


No comments:
Post a Comment