Monday, September 7, 2015

Do I still have a Blog??

I am a woman of many words.. It's my personality (as most of you know) 
I have found myself very quiet in spirit over these past few years but more so in the past 8 months. 
I lost my ability to write (something I also did very often) it just wouldn't come out. 
Shawna Wright is not someone I know from long ago but through the journey of her dear husband making his journey to be with Jesus. Through that we became friends through Facebook. 
I also cut my circle VERY close for these past 8 months but I kept her close. She has been such an inspiration to me in so many ways. I have followed her not just on Facebook but her blog as well. She has inspired me to have the courage to do this again. 
I have documented more of this journey than I realized. It's just not all in one spot. I have many journals and this is my second blog(shut down the first one). 

By nature I am a very outgoing person, and what you see is what you get. However I'm also very sensitive. I know this may come as a surprise to some that think they know me well. I take things to heart and have a life motto; I love much, hurt much, give much, laugh much. I'm an open book.. That isn't always a good thing. Yet it's who I am and I am not going to let life change me or people change me. However I also love people and so I do care about others. I wouldn't want to hurt you for anything in the world and will go out of my way to make sure I don't. I'm learning it's my kind that end up hurt more often than not. 

Wow this is a raw unedited post from last fall. I decided to share it with y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment