This worlds culture is just distorted and twisted.. If we don't have the heart of our children while they are growing up, we won't when they leave home!!
I felt the Lord give me this idea several years ago, it's just a regular notebook repurposed!
Sure I could go out and buy big fancy journals but it just wouldn't seem as personal and wouldn't mean as much, let me explain.
This journal in particular is for Kaity & I, so I decorate it to her style with a bit of my flair to it.
It is a journal for no one else but Kaity and I!!
The purpose is to write to each other, share our hearts, write to God, journal our thoughts.
No rules no pressure no time line....
We will just go and get it and write in it and trade it back and forth.
By Kaity observing me putting forth the effort to make this pretty, it showed her.. I CARE!!
It's so much deeper than just something to do, it's meant as s tool to be used by God to combat this worlds pull on our hearts during this season of her life and have the freedom and open door to be honest and blunt without judgment or criticism...









No comments:
Post a Comment