Between hurtful things said by those whom we love, harsh judgments given from ignorrance of truth, or in disagreeing with decisions made, or... I could go on.
Steve and I have talked about this together and with the Girls, what on earth is going on?
Feels like we live in the twilight zone on planet who knows where... NOTHING is normal or the same.
I am an emotional person by nature , always something to say.. yet as you can tell from the lack here on the blog of any true heartfelt posts.. I just am blocked...
Going through SO many changes..
We lost my dear Mother N Love a short time ago and were not able to travel due to Steve's health, that was VERY hard.. But so thankful for the love and support from family and friends.
We are still processing those emotions in our home.
Our baby girl graduated from 8th grade and had a wonderful time of fellowship to celebrate her life and dedicate her to The Lord (a bit of history behind that one)
Shania has been starting the process of the next step The Lord is leading her to, Nursing School with an emphasis in mission work. Mainly traveling around the world to help serve the missionaries and their people with the best medical care God will work through her, we are thrilled that Jesus has called Shania into this field for His purpose. So lots of changes there and lots of work ahead this last year of High School.
Kelsey is also busy with stepping into the direction The Lord is leading her as well...
And Kaity is starting her High School career with GREAT enthusiasm and different emotions.
Change... it happens..
So I will post pictures of the Graduation Celebration and Dedication by the weekend, good Lords will.
Keep us in your prayers, we would much appreciate it and need it.
We are praying for YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment