a word that packs more punch than any other word, well at least with the meaning behind it.
We are in full swing of all things GRADUATION in our home.
We have so many friends that are graduating this year and our very own
Kaity will be graduating Eighth Grade here in a few weeks and her celebration ceremony will take place shortly thereafter.
We are so blessed to have another opportunity to be involved in the AFHE graduation ceremony.
This one is really hard, our baby, heading off into all things H.S. & Head strong into the plans Jesus has for her life.
We are VERY proud of Kaitlyn and thrilled at this important juncture in her life.
By Gods grace through many many challenges and trials we are celebrating what Jesus has done in our home and our life as we continue to serve Him.
We can take NO credit to this great accomplishment, it's more than just the obvious, it's something deeper. It's another step in the plan God led us into for our life in raising these gifts He loaned us. Never thought I would make it in some days (you homeschool moms feel me in this one no doubt)
Between the pressures of the worlds culture and some well meaning friends and family, there were times MANY in-fact, where we questioned ourselves. Had we heard God right? Are we doing this right? Will we cover everything that needs covered? I remember the year we attended AFHE's mid-year refresher conference in Mesa. I was battling the fight between life and death with my health, trying to stay focused on what was the most important....
Ya get the drift.
I was praying , Lord, please fill in the gaps of our short comings as we endeavor to raise these young ladies for You!! When I seen the theme for this mid-year gathering (something like this) Trust God to fill in the gaps. I bought our tickets so quick it made my head spin!!
Not only was it a wonderful date night ALONE!!!! It was a night that I met a fellow homeschool mom Linda Crosby, she had impacted my life more than she will ever know. What a blessing to hear I wasn't crazy and we were not alone in this desire to raise a generation of strong leaders for Christ!
I have NEVER been sorry I chose to lay down my dreams and career to pick up what really was my inner desire to the core, be a stay at home Mom and home-Educate our children. My dear husband and I have grown so much closer to God, each other, and have built a bond with our Girls that will NEVER be broken and have made memories we would never of had if it had not been for that MUCH needed interruption back in 2003.
I can't believe where the time has gone, but oh, in the midst of having regrets about past choices, this is one that trumps them ALL!!!!
So as we are transitioning into the next phase of our lives and into unchartered territory in the Wiseman home, it's with great joy and anticipation to see what God has for us here.
With big lumps in our throats as we listen to their hearts and dreams and desires, we are breathing a HUGE prayer of praise to our Jesus for His mercy and grace that has and will continue to lead us through.
Has it been easy? No
Has it been worth every tear, sleepless nightS, many conversations, and a multitude of memories made?
YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
That's about all I can write for now, but more to come so keep tuning in.
Until next time,
Place your future in Gods hands and you will NEVER regret it. Trust Jesus to fill in the gaps that can only and should only be filled by Him anyway.
Thank you AFHE and Linda Crosby for that night that made a huge difference in our lives.
(More to come)
Keep looking up,
our redemption is drawing near!
While we wait,
let's be about
The Fathers business!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment