Saturday, March 29, 2014

Another 4 AM

We had the privilege to have my niece Shelby sleep over last night&do a little bit of scrapbooking. 
She is growing up so fast and is a beautiful young lady. 
Auntie loves you sweetheart!!! 

I wish I was in bed like everyone else is. 
Steve was feeling really rough and went to bed earlier than the Girls, and Kaity stayed up with me to help get me settled with meds and ... My nightly routine. 

I'm in SOOO much pain, my body is doing it's thang and has been in what we refer to as an "episode". 
It involves much pain and no sleep. 

My body is fighting against itself basically. 

My sister said I looked better, I'm glad I do. But no one knows the pain and agony I live with on a daily basis, nightly basis... But my hubby and Girls. 
They live with me and know. 

I am thankful for the healing touch on my heart God has given me. 
I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. 
I know God will heal the rest of my body, in His timing. 

Have much to thank God for, so many blessings.. Soooo many blessings. 

So I will close with, 

Thank You Lord for Your blessings on me and our family!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment