Add to that the Potsi flare up, very painful and heart rate was running around 125.
But thank You Jesus, after hubby and girls prayed over me my heart rate seems to be calming, and I am trusting the rest to do the very same thing..
Enemy of my soul wants me to give up in these moments.. it proves he can not read our thoughts or see our heart because by the grace of GOD.. I WILL NOT give in, I will NOT give up, I will NOT back down.
I am in this thing until I hear my King say
"Welcome in thy good and faithful servant, come, see all that I have prepared for you"
The moments that are rough it feels like fire, on the temporal front it looks dark, no relief in sight, but just when we feel we can not take another moment... Jesus calls out to the storm, He steps between me and the storm and says "Peace be still"
I am so glad to serve a REAL GOD, who knows, cares, loves, and NEVER forsakes.
He is so incredibly good...
Steve was reading a scripture to us the other night that I would like to share with all of you.
It is found over in Proverbs..
Proverbs 5:21
21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord,
And He ponders all his paths.
And He ponders all his paths.
And he also shared this one with me just now, and it was already going through my mind.
God is so incredible.
Hebrews 4:13-16
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Y'all know I speak through Music... Here is my song tonight.. well one of them =)
1 comment:
As God brings y'all to mind I'm praying Lots for y'all, Angie. Mom D. said that Steve had a scare too!
Keep trusting Jesus! So sorry!
Hugs from Argentina!
~Heather~
Post a Comment