Wow...
I wanted to sit down and give an update..
so much has transpired in a few months I scarcely know where to start.
We are now living here on the grounds of WHC helping where we can with the purpose to see this work go forward for the glory of God.
Life is in full swing and much has taken place amidst this geographical relocation.=)
Many hospital visits for me, surgery for dear hubby,
many many MANY DR appointments to go around
(even including the Mother and Grandmother on this one)
Yet through it all Jesus has not failed us, nor forsaken us,
but has given grace for the step we are on and strength to keep walking with Him.
So the picture updates you see are because I do not have time just yet to sit down to blog about it all.
I hope to have time to do that soon!!!
Keep praying for us and keep in touch, we are praying for YOU!!
God Bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment