Sunday, May 12, 2013

~ Happy Mothers Day ~

Sitting here counting my Blessings, started counting them one by one..

 A Marvelous Savior is Jesus my Lord, how wonderful He is to me! 
Jesus, THANK YOU for saving me, sanctifying Holy Ghost power to keep me day by day, living with JOY, leading with Your Wisdom, Power and Healing Strength. 
I could never stop writing of how GOOD You are.. 
Not for what You do for me...
But, for who YOU are.. 
You are the GREAT I AM.. 
Alpha and Omega, 
You are in complete control over and in all things, we are a foolish people when we think for one minuet anything of worth, greatness, satisfaction, or wisdom comes from anything other than You!   
I do not understand all Your ways, but I know I can trust them, and Your heart, because YOU are the MASTER planner. 
Thank You for letting me celebrate another Mothers Day here in this temporary home, with those I love so dear. 
Thank You for putting up with my fumblings and stumblings, and for picking me up after I do, forgiving me, never giving up on me, always encouraging me with that gentle peace I know only can come from YOU JESUS
You are the Potter and I am the clay, mold me and continue to make me Master I pray. 
I want to worship ONLY at the feet of Jesus, for all eternity, Lord help me to never loose sight of that. 

Thank You Father for,       

 A loving husband with a strong arm to hold me up,
 with a firm grip to Jesus with the other arm,
 who leads this home by example what a glimpse of Christ's love for us looks like,
 and has walked every step ahead of me doing his best to remove anything that would harm me.

 Shania, my eldest, who brings so much joy, strength, and wisdom,
 in her young years through her soft gentle spirit and takes care of me day or night. 
She can cook up a meal with a smile then go change the oil with that same smile and willing spirit. 
Her solid resolve to serve Jesus no matter what inspires me to be a better person and mother. 
Always at my side, never missing a beat,
 she is not one to mistaken her quietness with weakness =)
 what I love about her is the ability God gives her to pray it out,
 cry it out, talk it out, and push it out if need be,
 and walk on with her head held high. 
But there is a price that comes with that, but it is so worth it when done for Jesus.  

 Kelsey, with her laughter keeps my heart young, 
keeps me on my toes with her questions and inquisitive eye,
 full of life and love for Jesus and a great conversationalist about Savior and His word.
  Who never hesitates to stop and pray, or sing, for this Momma if I'm in need. 
She is our seamstress and does it with such joy.. what I think is so neat about that is she picked it up one day out of wanting to make modest clothing for their barbies, and now it has turned into also modest clothing for her sisters and I. =) 
Don't let her outgoing personality fool ya into thinking she is not capable of being serious, oh no, she is and can be in a moments notice, you might THINK she isn't listening or paying attention .. but not much gets by our Kelsey Girl!! 
She takes most everything to heart and ponders over it..
 what I love about her is the ability God gives her to pray it out,
 cry it out, talk it out, and push it out if need be,
 and walk on with her head held high. 
But there is a price that comes with that, but it is so worth it when done for Jesus.  

Kaitlyn, my precious baby that is turning into such a wonderful young lady for Jesus,
 her tender heart for others Blesses me most,
 but her unseen actions of love she shows to her family here at home in the things she does,
 the notes she leaves around the house,
 the way she sneaks in to our room,
 to tidy it up while I am sitting in the living room,
 how my heart stirs when I walk down the hallway at sometimes 2am to know she is in her room praying under a burden she has for her generation,
 this Momma's healing, Her daddy and Sisters, 
friends and unsaved Family.
 what I love about her is the ability God gives her to pray it out,
 cry it out, talk it out, and push it out if need be,
 and walk on with her head held high. 
But there is a price that comes with that, but it is so worth it when done for Jesus.  
 

 Last but not least, my Mother, how special she is!! 
She taught me to keep it real, and always encouraged me,
 and was there for me at any turn. 
She is still there to hold my hand when it gets to be much,
 and neither one of us understands what is going on or why, 
but knowing God is in control and through Him we will make it if we just keep holding to His hand.
She is still quick to rush to my side when I am in pain
stops to pray for me countless times through the day, 
encourages her Son n Law, and is so proud of these Girls!
People can mistake her humor and quietness to be weakness, 
I warn you, that is a mistake! 
She has a love for others that goes beyond her own need
she prays, and praises others instead of gossiping, 
no she isn't perfect but I wouldn't want her to be.. 
I'm not either and that's just the way God intended it to be.
I have watched her go through pain that have no words to describe,
 when I was sure this was going to be the last fight she would be able to withstand. 
Yet with dignity and strength, holding onto God's hands, humbling herself and loving,
 and with honesty keeps walking on with the Grace of GOD written above her head.

       
A Grandma that poured her heart, soul, and body into me,
 with untold hours on her knee's pleading with Jesus
 to keep me safe and tender so that I would turn back to Him.
Always there to share a burden, prays for us without ceasing,
encourages us with her wisdom from The Lord
Always seems to know just when we need it the most =)
She has given all she has not only to Jesus, 
but to others, her family and friends, and strangers. 
I have seen her pray with a neighbor through her fence, 
hand over the last bit of money to a neighbor who's electric had been shut off. 
Taken groceries to others when she didn't have much left for herself, 
always putting GOD and her church first despite what others have said. 
No She isn't perfect either, but this much she has taught, 
give it all to Jesus and Victory will be won!!! 
Keep on going no matter how hard the road may get, 
cry out to Jesus, He hears and will answer your prayer.
Live for Jesus, she always reminds, 
in loving words she leaves before we hang up, or in a note. 

My dear Mother N law, 
Where could I start, or stop, 
her wisdom over the years means more to me today then ever before. 
It is hard to know her best years are behind her, 
but the life she lived for Jesus and the blessings she has and still is giving to her family
will live on until Jesus returns. 
In my young years when we think we "know it all" I can see the lessons she taught me are apart of the woman I am today. 
I am forever thankful for the Son she raised to marry me, 
teaching him to cook, clean, take care of himself, and how to treat a woman, 
were things she felt important.
Those skills combined with the wonderful Father N Law I was blessed with,
 now you can understand why I go on and on about my man.     
Momma came to help me and was here when both Shania, and Kelsey were born, 
she and Daddy came later after Kaity was born.      
I remember hearing her pray for Steve and I and our Girls, sobbing for our Salvation
She would rise early to pray and read her Bible, and cook us breakfast. 
May mornings letting me sleep in and she would take care of the older ones and I would awake to a clean house and laughter. 
Now there is a spicy side to our relationship as well =) 
I see where I took her for granted in those younger years, how thankful I am that she had wisdom to know that and still loved me anyway. 
I could ALWAYS call Momma and she always pointed me to Jesus.
      


       

 My only dear Sister God Blessed me with, 
her strength, her humor, long talks (mostly arguments =) but never for long.. 
how she gets me, and is proud of me no matter what..
 It was and has always been the three of us (Mother, my Sister, and myself) against the world, with Grandma praying behind us!
And as life went on we were Blessed with husbands and children.


I am Blessed with three Sister N Law's as well. 
Each one so unique and special in their own way. 
I love each one of them dearly and thank the Lord for them every day. 


I have several Friends I consider my "sisters" too.. 
So Blessed to have them and know they love me and pray for me and my family. 
They bring such Joy into my life. 

Among my other friends I have, You ALL Bless and add so much joy in my life, 
you will never know how your friendship has kept me going, 
challenged me,  and made me a better person for having you in my life.
 I hold you all dear to my heart, 
and wish you all a Happy Mothers Day   
 

 Yes I am a Blessed woman indeed!!!
I could never, and don't ever want, to stop thanking JESUS for ALL the BLESSINGS,
I know the ONLY reason I am here to celebrate another Mothers Day is because
 HE died on the Cross so I could live this Blessed life!!! 
Thank You Father, I am very thankful.


I pray you have a wonderful Mothers Day today,
 and stop to consider how Blessed you are despite this crazy world in which we live. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment