We just came out of youth revival with the Barnards ministering to our young & old alike =)
It was held at GCC & the Girls only missed two services, I missed more due to .. Well ya don't need me to say it .=)
Thank The Lord for my dear Mother that came and gave rides to and back. I drove one night and that was it.
Youth Camp starts in about two weeks and will be held @Palm Dale Camp Grounds in CA.
Not sure if we are going to make it, at this point it's not looking so good. But we shall see what The Lord would want us to do.
I know the Girls have more pictures and video from Revival, hope they can upload them soon!
I go to a new DR Wed, pray it goes smoothly, and I can get done what's needed to be done.
Steve is still recovering from his broken arm, he can not hardly use it and us still in a tremendous amount of pain.
Praying he won't need surgery!
Kelsey is going to be seeing her Surgeon soon, looks like another knee surgery will be in our near future.
It's all in Gods hands!







No comments:
Post a Comment