Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's that time again

Deep Cleaning *************  Moving furniture around *********** Organizing **************

Ah I love it.... and so does the rest of the family.. Living in the desert it gets FILTHY daily... Specially living out by a mountain and farming fields, and construction building a freeway out here.. =(
I probably will like it, but I liked the open space to look out over...

We have not done a deep cleaning since before Thanksgiving.... did a slight one before Christmas..
This one looks like we just moved in.... But it is all coming together with the help of the Lord and Girls.

So excited to finally have the "Education Central" closet set up and will continue to add as we goo... SO nice to have a larger area for our BINDERS!!! =)

I am SO ready for Hubby to rent a truck and do some MAJOR hauling to the dump!!! YES...

And large donation to the thrift store...

I thought I would like the idea of turning our dining room into a craft studio, but I do not like it at all..
So we are moving things around in our bedroom and I will have a tight space to put it all..
Hubby is going to build me some shelves and drawers and other ideas for storing all things Scrap booking and crafts!

I WANT MY HOUSE BACK.... In Order....

Everything has a place, and a place for everything,... If it doesn't and can not find one, I know where it will be going...
Now keep in mind I do not waste, I only throw when I can not remake it or find a use for it...

We need to do some painting as well. The Kitchen, living room, dining room, hall way, bathroom, and all our bedrooms, and our bathroom..
I love freshly painted walls, and shampooed carpet..   YES, that will be the next thing on our list as soon as we get done messing...
Gotta mess before it will bless...

I am trying to keep focused on what is accomplished daily instead of what is not done..
However there are pressing things that must not be let go to long...

It was so disappointing to find out the Canner we picked out would not work for a glass top stove.. =(
So I will just start with water bath and go from there.. do some dehydrating...
Trying to make that Dollar stretch.. Everyone is feeling the pinch no doubt.
BUT God is faithful and has met our every need and SO SO SO many wants..

Blessings to you alll... Hope your having a great so far this week, and ends well.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment