So I'm running behind in things of late... Things got a bit to hectic & we are putting the brakes on!!!!
We have to!!!!
I let pressure dictate my life sometimes instead of principle.... That is never a good thing.
Our Pastor gave us a Great Book and we have been reading it as our read-aloud for family time ... It's really hitting the head right on!!
I will have to write a post about it sometime. I was hoping to feel better, but things are slow In that department and I need to rest in between all the activities of this month!!
We pulled out all the Christmas Decor out&got the tree up, now to decorate it...
Not sure what theme we are going with this year, but that's not as important as the memories being made!
My heart goes out to so many friends and acquaintances that are hurting right now.
Just found out another Mom passed away yesterday from her battle with Breast Cancer.. That makes 2 in the past 6 months that have passed, and another Mom in our group is currently fighting the battle... Keep your monthly checks up ladies, that stuff is no game!!
Trusting The Lord is helping all of you this week!
Feel so Blessed.. God is so very good!!

No comments:
Post a Comment