seemed to go by so fast... yet so much has happened in this one year.
God has been so so very good to us, we are blessed beyond measure.
We serve a mighty BIG GOD, because of WHO HE is, not what HE gives!!!
So Steve got down all the fall decorations out of the attic, tables are set up, and all manners of crafts , glue guns, all things mod podge, paint, ribbon, you name it!!
It is time to have it done already.... but I came down with something, added to my other issues ( that I know God is healing also) slowed me down a bit.
Girls are keeping us busy to keep up with their work load... classes are going great for Shania and Kelsey, they are learning so much. They are also doing well in the rest of their studies. Kaity is doing awesome too!!
She is TRYING to convince us to let her graduate next year from 8th grade early.
We told her not to rush it and wait, be patient, enjoy the time...
Besides I aint ( yes I know it is not proper grammar ) got the stamina for a 3rd year in a row graduation... We need a breather next summer!!
We are in the planning stages for a special young lady turning
SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!
Kelsey will be fifteen in February,
and Kaitlyn is turning 13 this December!!
I posted 2/5 of the video series we just finished together as a family...
We had never heard of this guy, he is a great speaker, speaks MY language, and preached it straight on!!!
Nice to know we are NOT crazy despite what people around us may think!!
There are other people out there with the same value system, that is encouraging!!
Great time of discussion, and sharing, and hearing the girls hearts on THEIR views, not what we want to hear, but from their hearts.
With several camps coming up mingled in with the holidays, and birthdays, and weddings, and baby showers, and home-school group events...
I have put WBSF on hold for a few months... I know we are not the only ones busy =)
On a more sober topic,
would appreciate your prayers for a fellow home-school mom from our group.
She has been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer.... as you can imagine there are many needs that go along with that. PLEASE pray for her as the Lord would lay this dear woman on your heart. We do not need to know one another "personally" to pray, God already knows who we are talking about!!!
BUT things happen when we join together in prayer!!
This song comes to my mind tonight as I sit here....
Lets make this promise!! For one another!!
No comments:
Post a Comment