Happy New year to you!!
I hope this finds all of you enjoying the MANY BLESSINGS GOD has so richly bestowed upon us, HIS children!!!!!
We had a WONDERFUL Christ-mas season...
Made many memories, and looked back over many before.
I thought I had escaped the seasonal AZ "cold" but ... nope.
I ended up with it anyway :)
I hope it is short lived. Shania is sharing this misery with me, so I am not alone!! lol
I can not believe we are in 2012
Seems as if the years have FLOWN by..
Was like the fast forward button was hit in 2006 and has not stopped...
But I am loven this season of life God has led us too..
To know HIM more, and enjoy these young ladies who are growing up SO SO fast..
So neat to see their individual personalities really shining through, and the excitement in their eyes as they talk about what GOD may have in store for them.
We will be having another 8th grade graduation this year, Kelsey will be joining the High School ranks.
Thankful Kaity is a few years behind them, for many reasons ( smile)
Grandma' birthday is this week and she will be turning 81, so thankful to celebrate another year with her!!
Mother will be turning 62 and my sister... lol.. the big 40 lol..
I can not believe it!! I am so sure they are THRILLED that I posted all their ages..
But I have always said " age is just a number.. it's like fine cheese- gets better with age"
We are looking forward to what GOD has in store for us, and the growth in HIM we desire.
WHC camp is also starting this month, hope to make it to some of that. We missed out on GCC and BHC camp's.. But prayed for them both and have heard good reports of souls saved and encouraged!!
Our sixteenth wedding anniversary is also coming up on the 13th!!!
WOW... That is awesome!! So excited to celebrate with this wonderful man God hand picked for me!! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!
We are jumping back into the swing of all things concerning school, have a strong finish to make this semester. And I am excited!!!
Some awesome stuff to learn people!! And can you believe God has blessed us to be along for the ride? That is beyond what I could of ever hoped or dreamed for!!
More organization is taking place as we continue to unpack, re-arrange, and so on. Now what we need to do is gear up for a BIG spring clean and PAINT JOB!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE a freshly painted room...
Praying Jesus helps us to get it done!
Still need a home for all things Scrap booking, the half of our walk in closet is looking mighty tempting..
Next on my DIY list, NEW LAMP SHADES.. Yes people.. I am once again in need of another set..
See this year I got on a kick of DIY seasonal lamp shades.. my favorite are the fall ones.. But the kids liked the fun Santa ones too.
I need to make Valentines and Easter.. but might settle for just another set to make for Regular decorating purposes!!! Stay tuned for more on that.
Well I am closing on that note...
Trust you have a blessed week!!
Ephesians 3:20
No comments:
Post a Comment