Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sad News but not Hopeless News!!!

(Before she went blind with MaMa)
Our precious  lil diva has been diagnosed completely blind. ={ 
It breaks our hearts to look into her big beautiful brown eyes and she no longer is showing her emotions and personality. 
However.. 
She has kind-of started showing her personality again through reacting to our voices and how she's use to me talking to her for the past almost five years. 

They ran a complete blood panel on her and the vet called last evening to give us those results, and thank The Lord they are all NORMAL!!!! 
It will be a few more days to find out on the valley fever results. 

Okay, can I just say I will be totally happy when we can go a week without seeing some sort of DR in this family... 
Good grief. 

Not only did Charlie's medical cost equal mine from last month, but also looking at needing to see a specialist for her eyes and that so happens to cost the same as one of our specialist. lol.. 

She totally has to do everything we do, just no more health scares is all I'm asking!! 

We are trying to help her adjust to being blind and we have had some very humorous moments..
 Like... 
Her sitting "pretty" for the pantry because that's where she thought her best chance of getting good was 
(One of the girls was near by & she just got confused) 

Or, sitting pretty at the refrigerator.. 

Barking at the Church walls.. 
Hey, she could of been praying.. 
Don't judge!  πŸ˜πŸ˜”

Running into the furniture, falling off of beds, or sitting nose to chair communicating with the cloth!! 
ROFL!!!!!!!! 

We love her so much so we are not being mean by laughing at these moments. 
We are no different with her than we've been in our own stuff, humor is cheap medicine with minimal side affects(wetting oneself from lsughing, ect..) no names will be revealed in this post!!!! πŸ˜¬πŸ˜œπŸ˜„


(Before she went blind-with daddy)


Please pray for our little princess,
 I firmly believe Jesus cares for her too! 

He sent her to us right before He allowed the storms to start that have continued for the past 41/2 years.
 I rode to CA with a friend to pick her up in Sept of 2009, 3 months before we lost Steve's dad,
 4 months before a major devastation from another life circumstance for our family,
 5 months before I would awake@3am with a heart attack that changed our life, 3 years before Steve would be disabled on the job, 
and almost 4 years before we almost lost Steve to a massive heart attack. 
Not to mention many other things along the way to include Kelsey's journey of 10months spent in a recliner from 4 fractures to one knee and a knee surgery. 

Charlie has saved my life more times then I can count... She has gotten help to me as I would go unconscious from SVT's and at times be thrown into Cardiac arrest from that, I could go on and on. 

Jesus has used her to comfort the five of us greatly and those close to us as well. 

So if anyone knows of any resources we could take her to be trained with this Dissability , please pass it on. 

Trusting Jesus for this answer to prayer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment