Thursday, April 10, 2014

Expecting More!!!

The Lord answered several of our prayer requests yesterday. 
Thanking The Lord that hubby got the meds needed to stop pneumonia setting in again, and Shania was able to take her daddy to the DR for me. 
I was in so much pain I couldn't drive no matter how hard I tried to get ready.. She ran to the Pharmacy and went to the grocery store and arrived home in time to change real quick for church. Her sisters stayed to help me and had her clothes steamed and ready for her. 

The Lord really helped Shania as she brought the mid-week Bible lesson to us.
Steve&I were a bit late but made it over together to church and we were so encouraged by the time spent worshipping Jesus with our precious Church Family on a Wed night. 

Thanking and praising God for His help yesterday and looking to Him for today. 
Praying for hubby as he heads back to work today... 

DR does want to do more testing on him, I won't go I to details but your continued prayers are MUCH appreciated. 
God hears each one. 

Trust your week is going well, looking forward to Sunday!!! 
Having a church dinner after morning worship service, if your un-churched or would like to come fellowship during lunch just bring your dinner&come on over to join us!! =) 

Nothing sweeter than sharing a meal with Gods people!! 

Until later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment