Something I enjoy, yet stopped doing for various reasons...
Several have asked me if I have documented this journey, well yes and no.
So I thought about seriously writing a book of memories..
And see where it takes me..
Not for any reason other than to give glory, honor, and praise to Jesus!!
He is so worthy!!
I set up a separate blog and Facebook to share more of the private things, but ya know....
I am who I am by the grace of God and I feel that old to familiar part of people pleasing hangin around.
So, by Gods help I intend to once again be willing to share, because that's what God asked of me from the very beginning.
However this year has been more of a "be still and let God talk for me" and shew...
Has He ever!!
We are in another step on this journey toward Heaven, many changes but good ones!!
Hasn't always been easy but Gods been so very good, and so very faithful, and so very... God, through it all!!
So let my "improper English formatting and grammatical errors" fly out the window along with any preconceived notions,
grab ya a cup of hot tea or coffee =)
Come along for the ride!!
1 comment:
Not sure when I'll get internet again, but I'll look forward to reading this Journey. I often think of y'all and PRAY for you and your family! Thank you for serving God...in the midst of the firey furnace. =)
We leave for Argentina tomorrow. THANK YOU for your love and prayers for our family!
Love ya,
~Heather~
Post a Comment